Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday Shopping Update

Well, CVS was a bust; they were out of everything! I think I saw them restocking various items around the store (not the ones I wanted), so maybe they just got a truck in *fingers crossed* and I can check again tomorrow, or try another store.

World Market, also a bust. They were out of bags. Did anyone get one? What time did you go to the store? I'm wondering how early they ran out. This isn't the first time they've done this giveaway. Hopefully they'll do it again soon!

I got everything on my list at Target and even rolled the $5 GC from the Sobe waters and the $10 GC from the ink cartridges over to another transaction of sobe waters and a few other things, so I ended up with 20 waters and another $5 GC to take home for next time.

Staples was good too! I got 2 reams of printer paper and after the rebate they will only have cost me one cent!!! I also got my 20 packages of pencils for $0.20! (Teacher's get a 20 item limit with ID). I'm going back tomorrow for round 2!

0 comments: