Saturday, July 25, 2009

Coupons at the Dollar Tree

Did you know you can get Sunday papers at Dollar Tree?????? That's 1/2 price! I was there today (Saturday) and they had a whole bunch of them on a rack as you walk in the door! I think the reason they had so many left is because there was only 1 (Smart Source)coupon insert this past week. Check out Sunday Coupon Preview to see if tomorrow's paper will have many of the coupons you use. If it does, it would be worth a trip to Dollar Tree to pick up some extra papers! Let me know if you get some, I'm wondering if they stock them on Sundays, or maybe they get the leftovers from around town and stock them in the store on Mondays??? I'll check tomorrow and update.

Also. . . I got an extra Smart Source coupon insert this week, did you? I'm now getting a bundle of grocery store ads thrown on my driveway on Wednesdays, like the newspaper. It's the same ones that I used to get in my mailbox, but now they're in little plastic sleeve on my driveway on Wednesday mornings. Well, this week, there was also the Smart Source coupon insert. Score!

0 comments: