Sunday, July 19, 2009

FANTASTIC DEALS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got home from STAPLES and got tons of free stuff!

2pkg thin Expo markers $1 ea.
2 small magnetic white boards $2 ea.
1 FANTASTIC Swissgear backpack $37.49-$37.49 (will recieve in Oct. Rewards)= FREE!
2pkg Zebra Cadoozles (mech. pencils) $2.99-$2.99 easy rebate = FREE!
1 Staples Slim battery operated pencil sharpener $10-$10 easy rebate = FREE!
2pkg Zebra Sarasa Gel pens $4.99-$4.99 easy rebate = FREE!
2 pkg Handy Lines Highlighters $4.99-$4.99 = FREE!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!! I'm SO excited about all the fantastic FREEBIES I got at Staples!! I know some of you don't like to do rebates, but let me tell you, Staples really does have an EASY rebate system. All you do is go on line to www.stapleseasyrebates.com and type in the rebate offer number and the rebate number on your reciept. Then put in your name and address, and POOF! You're done! NOTHING TO MAIL IN!! How easy is that?! Then I write down how much I'm expecting to recieve in my "Rebate Book," which is just a little notebook that I write down all the rebates that I've submitted. Then when I get the rebate check in the mail, I mark it off in my book. I can check to see if I have or haven't gotten one I'm supposed to, and if I haven't then I can call and check up on it. Don't be scared of rebates. They're a great way to save money!

I also swung by World Market and picked up my FREE bag. (It was about 1:30 and they still had some). If you're going to the one in Arlington Highlands, call before you go to see if they have any left: 817-375-5199

Then I went to CVS and got more great deals:

1 gallon of Schepps milk $2.99-$1 ECB = $1.69
2 pkg filler paper $2 ea- $2 ECB = FREE!
2 pkg papermate pens $0.99-$0.99 ECB = FREE!
2 memo notebooks $0.99-$0.99 ECB = FREE!
2 Speed Stick mens deoderants $2.99- $2.00 ECB =$0.99

CVS ECBs (Extra Care Bucks) are another of my favorite ways to save money! Since they are an ongoing thing, I use them to pay for my purchase the following week, and usually have little or no out of pocket expense (OOP). PLUS, I get MORE ECBs back for the next time around! I love it!

In a little while, I'm going to head to Target for a few things:

Composition Notebooks $0.50
Elmers glue sticks $0.20/2
Pink erasers $0.20/2
Hand held pencil sharpeners $0.20
Rulers $0.20
Mens Graphic T's $5
Schick Quattro Titanium Razor $6.99 - $4.00 (6/14 SS) = $2.99

0 comments: