Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Just Between Friends: Children's and Maternity Consignment



I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these sales!!!!!!!  Just Between Friends is a company that you can be a consignor for or just a shopper.  They come around in the Spring and Fall and I love going to the 1/2 price days and getting Alex an entire new wardrobe for the next season for less than a $100.  The clothes are a little more expensive than garage sale prices, but so worth it to me because I don't have to drive from sale to sale and sort through until I find clean, nice clothes in his size.  At this sale everything is organized by size and gender, on hangers and there is never any torn or stained clothes (they don't accept them)!!!  If you live around here, the Arlington sale will be in the old Petsmart building on Arkansas Ln. March 19-21.  Friday 9am-7pm, Saturday 8am-5pm, and Sunday (1/2 off day) 9am-5pm.  If you're a teacher or first time parent or grand parent, you can get in early on Thursday evening for the presale from 8:30-10pm (just sign up online and bring ID).  My plan is to go Thursday evening and get some of those "look brand new, can't live without, super cute outfits" and then go back on Sunday for the 1/2 price sale and stock up on the rest of his summer clothes.  They also have toys, maternity, and all the baby gear you could ever need. They sales all over the country so go to the site to see if there's one near you.   I highly recommend that you go check this out, I promise you won't be disappointed and you'll be a fan like me!!

1 comments:

Mrs. Garcia said...

Disappointing sale. I actually walked around for a while trying to find more to buy. The selection wasn't as good as it has been in the past, but the line sure was long!! I waited for an hour to check out. AN HOUR!! Well, I did end up finding this really cool dinosaur that walks and roars for Alex's Easter basket, as well as a few clothes. All in all, I spend about $40. I may stop by tomorrow for their 1/2 price sale because it's on my way home from church, but I can't imagine that they'd have anything left. It was bare bones on Thurs. night.