Friday, July 9, 2010

Staples 1 cent Sales are Back!

I've been checking the ad every week, and it's finally here!  Stapes 1 cent sale starts next week, however they've added a catch this year: there is a $5 minimum purchase. . . booooo!!  I don't know if I'm gong to participate or not because I'm so bummed about the minimum purchase requirement.  Maybe with a teacher's ID, they will waive the minimum purchase?????????  I'll try in on Sunday and let you know.

Next week, Sunday - Wednesday only (7/11-7/14), you can get:

Pocket/Brad Folders for $0.01 limit 10 per household
8pk Pencils for $0.01 limit 2 per household
500sheet multipurpose Paper for $0.01 after rebate limit 2 per household (teachers won't be able to get more
                                                             because it's a rebate on this one)

Teachers have always gotten a much higher limit in the past with ID or a teacher's reward card.  I think you could get 25 of each thing. . .

There's also lots of stuff on sale for  $1, including an 8x10 dry erase board and sticky notes.  These things can count toward your $5 minimum for the $0.01 deals, PLUS, there's a coupon in the ad for $5 off $30.

 Update: Yes, the limit is 25 for teachers w/ID or Staples Teacher Rewards, and yes, you do still have to meet the minimum $5 purchase.  I bought 1 ream of paper for $4.99, a Sharpie marker for $0.99, and 25 pkgs of pencils, and 25 folders.  My total was $7.00 and I will get $4.98 back by Easy Rebate making my cost for all that only $2.02!!!  Staples has a really easy rebate system where you don't even have to mail anything in.  You just go online and enter 2 numbers off of the rebate reciept and enter your address, and poof!  All done!

0 comments: